воскресенье, 26 января 2020 г.

LIVECONTROL IPAD.TOUCHOSC DOWNLOAD

Does anyone know how to move within the rack instead of moving to the next device that is outside of the rack? Have you installed the 1. Hi Arsen — try midiyoke or similar to send and receive midi between Live and your device. Thanks for all your work on this set up. Hey everyone, is it possible to use two devices of LiveControl at the same time? What did you do to resolve this? livecontrol ipad.touchosc

Uploader: Taujora
Date Added: 28 July 2009
File Size: 53.86 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 16597
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Its a bit annoying that it is out of focus everytime i choose a different channel.

Ableton Forum

Ipae.touchosc can you use this on a gig without a connection? It talks to ableton via the python LiveAPI in the same way as other midi controller scripts.

I still can not transfer livecontrol to touchOSC. It is indeed awesome! I have to keep pinging from the iPad keep connected option in touchosc.

TouchOSC LiveControl iPad - not working - Ableton Forum

I can fix the problem by trashing Live's preferences, but then I need to reinstall LiveControl to make it work and once I've done that, I have the same problem over again.

Has anyone extended Live Control to include a crossfader? Hi thanks for the reply.

livecontrol ipad.touchosc

If you add that feature just let me know. Any idea or suggestion? Just curious if it has any clip editing capabilities, specifically clip start and end and pitch. Again Ill happly donate when I get this working x. It's looking like I just need to trash the preferences and reinstall LiveControl. I've tried to let it sit for liveontrol minutes or more, both with and without TouchOSC running on my iPhone and with and without LiveControl running on my Mac.

Is it going to be by order Rotary,Button,Rotary,Button. Anyway, I will report back.

Its not the ports piad.touchosc your router thats the problem, its probably windows firewall blocking traffic. Is there an up to date walkthrough for getting Live control to run on my ipad and PC as the only one I can find seems to be out of date, as it describes installing Bonjour and midi yoke although I can see from your updates that you no loger need to install Bonjour and Midi yoke is now called Midi Ox.

And ipad.touchos shit might not be totally done yet…come on guys, this is revolutionary shit we have on our hands…thanks st8. You'll have my donation shortly.

livecontrol ipad.touchosc

liveconttol The previous version worked perfectly for me. Are you sure you want to open it? I am about to perform a sonic presentation for my degree in Music BA using TouchOSC — Livecontrol — Ableton latest vers Iipad.touchosc the iPodTouch, I do find it a little fiddly, there's always a danger of hitting the wrong parameter, and I've got a couple of suggestions that might just get me to donate if they're possible to implement in the future….

Traceback most recent call last: Please help and thanks for this awesome app.

Brilliant work and I will definitely making a donation. Most of the time it happens when I press stop. And, Thank you very pivecontrol for ipxd.touchosc this great work. Para los usuarios de Win XP y iPad: Any one of you guys go thru the same?

I would appreciate some better instructions? Ok, but what should the name of the LiveControl install be when it is installed into the Live x. My Ipad can send out all the control to Live but no feedback back to the Ipad.

livecontrol ipad.touchosc

Downloaded many times but never Rev Any ideas on how I can fix? Nick from Liine here.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий