суббота, 25 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD KREDULOUS WILD

Mind Of Murder - Feat. As you can see, it takes society a while to come around to whats different. Do you believe that drove you to create better music? I love what he did and I respect his music so much. Why Would I Change. kredulous wild

Uploader: Kagrel
Date Added: 14 December 2016
File Size: 67.50 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 17185
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





You don't find much Hip Hop in my car.

Search results for 'smile by kredulous'

When he came in to do his verse, we sat down for a bit, he listened, grabbed a pen and pad and told me kkredulous will be right back! Welcome Me Back Now.

kredulous wild

I can't stand rap music in this decade. We The People feat.

Letras de Kredulous

Is there anything else you'd like to say or promote? That's How We Do.

kredulous wild

That's what is so powerful about music! Week-End Ride feat Lloyd Daniel. Show me some music man. My favorite album to date is "Baptized By Fire.

Sometimes I think it gets covered up by the shit that is on the radio.

Listen & view Kredulous's lyrics & tabs

Mind Of Murder Ft. You mentioned that you were working on a new album titled Under Still Waters. I got into Rap music when I heard Dr. Like I said, I'm really not impressed in the direction hip hop has been going lately. Any kredulkus you'd like to mention? Fire Under Still Waters.

kredulous wild

It kinda kicked this music thing into the next gear. It Goes Down feat. The problem is, we never know when that's going to happen. What is your favorite rap album of all time and why? The Tears of an Angel album came out in No Room in Heaven.

When we got to the studio, he had three different versions done for it. Tech N9ne, Krizz Kreduolus - Remix. I didn't know what to do. Yeah, People said that. Anonymous March 22, at 8: Do you have a wuld collaboration? When I first started they would say "Your voice iredulous unique" Now I hear young kids tell me I'm biting style, I have been doing this for 12 years and released eight studio albums.

What It Is feat 3rd Degree. What It Is ft. Come Back Around feat.

I worked with IcyRoc Kraven a few projects ago, and was lucky enough to work with him again. Look for his albums in titled Under Still Waters, D. I didn't know how to handle that responsibility.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий